POLICY & PLANNING
Policy and Planning is a section that oversees the overall strategic planning and policy formulations and reviews related to the socioeconomic development of the Indian community. The section provides input to relevant stakeholders about the direction of MITRA with regard to initiatives, projects and programmes undertaken by the unit as a whole.
Research & Development
Audits and compliances
Central liaison party
- Lead research that is accurate, relevant and comprehensive to for the development of MITRA’s activities/programmes.
- Ensure government policies related to socio-economic development of Indian community are inclusive through cooperation and input from the relevant sectors.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the four main pillars (Education & Training, Economy & Career, Social Wellbeing and Identity & Inclusiveness) are delivered and achieved.
- Promote MITRA as a one-stop centre for the Malaysian Indian community
- Ensure all complaints and pressing feedbacks are resolved within the stipulated timeframe.