ECONOMY & CAREER
The key focus of Economy & Career will be to improve the Malaysian Indian community’s livelihood in-line with the national agenda by being attuned to the latest business environment and new models of employment scales to achieve greater participation in entrepreneurship and improve employability. Therefore, the community can address the issue of income inequality with steady upward mobility.
Future Jobs & Jobs Advancements
Business and Economics Growth
Business Finance & loans
Business Startup Grants & Loans
- Close the inter-ethnic gap in unemployment rates within the next 5 years with priority on youth below 30 years old.
- Ensure double mean and median monthly wages of B40 households within 5 years.
- Upsurge in the number of active registered companies, sole proprietorships or partially owned enterprises by Malaysian Indians within next 10 years.
- Increase the number of companies wholly owned or partially owned by Malaysian Indians in high-potential business and industries within 10 years.
- Upward trend in mean and median annual revenues of registered businesses owned or partially owned by Malaysian Indians within 10 years.
- Increase the asset/wealth base of B40 and M40 households within 10 years