POLICY & PLANNING
Policy and Planning
This section oversees the strategic planning, drafting and review of policies related to the socio-economic development of the Indian community. This section also provides input to stakeholders on the direction of MITRA in terms of initiatives, projects and programs undertaken by the unit.
Research & Development
Audits and compliances
Central liaison party
- Lead research that is accurate, relevant and comprehensive to for the development of MITRA’s activities/programmes.
- Ensure government policies related to socio-economic development of Indian community are inclusive through cooperation and input from the relevant sectors.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the four main pillars (Education & Training, Economy & Career, Social Wellbeing and Identity & Inclusiveness) are delivered and achieved.
- Promote MITRA as a one-stop centre for the Malaysian Indian community
- Ensure all complaints and pressing feedbacks are resolved within the stipulated timeframe.