IDENTITY & INCLUSIVENESS
Identity and Inclusiveness
This section serves as an agent of transformation for initiatives related to aspects of religion, spiritualty, and cultural understanding. The initiative will be promote moral thoughts, good behaviour, and a modest lifestyle in community through religious and spiritual programs which will ultimately produce a holistic Malaysian Indian community in terms of physical, emotional, and spiritual aspect.
Places of worship and facility
Rites and Rituals
Religious & Spiritual Education
History & Civilization
Language , Arts & culture
Festivals & Sports
- Encouraging moral thinking and good conducts and moderate and simple living community through religion and spirituality.
- Produce a holistic Malaysian Indian community in terms of physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual transformation within the 5 years.
- Establish an on-going opportunity for the community to gain exposure and in-depth knowledge through religious texts in 10 years.
- Increase the interest and participation in the number of participation in traditional ethnically based sports such as Kabadi and Silambam in 5 years.
- Ensure yoga, meditation, bhajans and other spiritual activities should be practised by every Indian in Malaysia in 10 years.