ECONOMY & CAREER
Economy & Career
The focus of this section is on improving the standard of living of the Malaysian Indian community in line with the national development agenda. The initiative drawn by this section will increase the opportunities for more people to be involved in the field of digital entrepreneurship, to adapt to the business environment of the latest and adaptive towards new career opportunities.
Future Jobs & Jobs Advancements
Business and Economics Growth
Business Finance & loans
Business Startup Grants & Loans
- Close the inter-ethnic gap in unemployment rates within the next 5 years with priority on youth below 30 years old.
- Ensure double mean and median monthly wages of B40 households within 5 years.
- Upsurge in the number of active registered companies, sole proprietorships or partially owned enterprises by Malaysian Indians within next 10 years.
- Increase the number of companies wholly owned or partially owned by Malaysian Indians in high-potential business and industries within 10 years.
- Upward trend in mean and median annual revenues of registered businesses owned or partially owned by Malaysian Indians within 10 years.
- Increase the asset/wealth base of B40 and M40 households within 10 years